Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Never Quit Trying Part One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Anderson

Johnny Anderson

Never Quit Trying Part One Empty
PostSubject: Never Quit Trying Part One   Never Quit Trying Part One Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:21 pm

The camera fades in to an unknown door backstage. The door has no writting, so the location of the door is not visible. Voices can be heard coming from inside the room, although the voices cannot be identified and are not clear enough to decipher what the people in the room are saying. Out of the blue, the door handle twists, as the cameraman steps away from the door as it is opened. King Arthur walks out of the room, with a frustrated and tiresome look on his face. Johnny Anderson follows him, then turns him around once he closes the door.

Johnny Anderson: "Dude, hold on."

King Arthur: "Why should I? I've already told you that I can't find a job. And, by the way, I'm getting really tired of you saying that I'll find work. Look, I've been trying for like the past two months, and I still haven't had any success. So just leave me alone, ok?"

Johnny Anderson: "Fine, I'll stop trying to make you feel better, but if you'd just listen then you'd know that I have an idea that could get you a job. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go speak with a certain someone., and while I do that, you just go get ready."

Johnny Anderson turns around and walks down the hallway. King Arthur watches Johnny leave with a puzzled expression on his face.

King Arthur: "What do you mean?"

King Arthur's words echo through the empty hallway, reverberating off the walls and ceiling. He turns to the cameraman to face the camera.

King Arthur: "Did you understand what he meant? Or did he confuse you too?"

The cameraman shakes his head as the camera fades out to King Arthur's perplexed expression.

Not my best RP, not even close, but it should do for a short filler segment.
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Never Quit Trying Part One   Never Quit Trying Part One Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:02 am

Yeah thats great. I'll use it for the next show, minor, and i'll find a match for him.
Maybe, the GM can say he can have a job if he proves himself in a match.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Never Quit Trying Part One   Never Quit Trying Part One Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:16 am

I'll give him a match with Natural Nate Neptune!
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
Johnny Anderson

Johnny Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Never Quit Trying Part One   Never Quit Trying Part One Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:27 pm

k, I'll have part two done by then. Should have it done within the hour
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Quit Trying Part One   Never Quit Trying Part One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Quit Trying Part One
Page 1 of 1