Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

CLash of the TITANS part 1 : the beggining.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darksoth

CLash of the TITANS part 1 : the beggining..... Empty
PostSubject: CLash of the TITANS part 1 : the beggining.....   CLash of the TITANS part 1 : the beggining..... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:02 am

Brandon: Whoa what a match that was ....I am dead sure the crowd has already got what it came for , look at the energy Andrew ...amazing...

Andrew: aye cooper , my boy you haven't seen anything yet mate. This is just the beginning. Because its the first Major show of the season we have Two monster surprises tonight, the First of which will be unveiled shortly.

Cooper: i cant wait , i heard we signed the HULK , the HULK ...... i have been a huge fan since childhood and today i finally get to see him, no one Andrew , no one Can be as monstrous as this green machine,

Andrew : oh hooo , i would slow down there....i

Wyatt Jones: Ladies and gentleman Weighing in At 292 Pounds , I give You ONE OF THE STRONGEST MEN IN THE WRESTLING WORLD.........THE INCREDIBLE HULK.............

The Hulk walks out to an Enormous welcome by the crowd, ITs been years since the Hulk came back into the eye of the crowd ,

Cooper: Wow All these years and look at the shape he is in.......Still every bit of that Green monster the World feared amazing...

The Hulk takes the microphone... but before he can say anything...

Cooper: What the?

Andrew: hehehe........

The entrance starts burning in flames...And a dark figure in Red appears amidst the Flame...

Voice: It has been so long...Hulk... ( the words echo in pindrop silence)... Remember your old friend?

Hulk: DREAD........Grrrr...

Dread: ha ha ha ...... so you do remember me........ i guess i pack quite a memorable punch eh?

The figure emerges through the fire...

(IMAGE)

The crowd gasps in unison as the RED Clad figure walks in .......

I AM ...........DREADNAUGHT SOTH .............AND I HAVE COME FOR MY REVENGE...........HULK........... YOU WILL PAY FOR MY HUMILIATION................ALL THESE YEARS I HAVE SEARCHED UNDER EVERY ROCK TO FIND YOU.....NOW I HAVE.......AND AM I HAPPY TO SEE YOU....... AND I WILL BE HAPPIER TO RECONSTRUCT THAT GREEN BLOB OF A THING YOU CALL A FACE.....

Cooper:what humiliation?

Andrew: sshhh listen.....

I WILL DESTROY YOU ...........I Will DRAG YOUR REPUTATION THROUGH THE DUST ............AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.................

HULK: WE FIGHT TONIGHT!!! DREAD....... WE FIGHT ...........ME AND YOU.........WE END IT...........

Dread: hahaha end it???? THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING........what say we up the stakes a bit huh? What say the outcome of the match decides a challenge that the other has to complete............? And no games....... ill be completely transparent...........The challenge is simple........ The LOSER WILL BE SPANKED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING WITH A WEAPON OF THE WINNERS CHOICE 12 Times.............INFRONT OF THE ENTIRE WORLD BY THE WINNER........

Cooper: haha are you kidding me? what is this kindergarten?

Hulk:THe huulk aagrees...................The hulk will crushhh you.........and smash you.........the hulk is the STRONGEEEEST.........

Dread :We will see tonight..........we will see tonight........

And he walks out ...................

Andrew: ho ho ho..........i would not be missing this folks.........THE CLASH OF THE TITANS ...........what a start to the Season...........Couldnt be better!

Back to top Go down

CLash of the TITANS part 1 : the beggining.....
Page 1 of 1