Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Never Quit Trying Part Two

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Anderson

Johnny Anderson

Never Quit Trying Part Two Empty
PostSubject: Never Quit Trying Part Two   Never Quit Trying Part Two Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:55 pm

The camera once again begins to film as Johnny Anderson approaches the door seen earlier in the night. He knocks on the door, and when a faint response is heard, he opens the door and walks in, followed by the cameraman. Inside the room, which appears to be a locker room that is not used very much anymore, King Arthur can be seen taping his wrists. Johnny Anderson walks up to him.

Johnny Anderson: "Hey, Arthur, I've got great news. I spoke with the general manager of Ultimate Agression and..."

King Arthur: (Interrupting) "You mean the funny looking one?"
Johnny Anderson emits a slight laugh, almost a chuckle.

Johnny Anderson: "Yeah, the funny looking one. Well anyway, I asked if there was a way that he could employ you, and after lots of talking and compromise, he told me what he'd do. He said that he would sign you if you proved yourself tonight in a match."

King Arthur: "Please don't tell me that you answered for me without even asking who I'd be wrestling."

King Arthur looks at Johnny's face, realizing that Johnny has a guilty grin on his face, and sighs with a hint of dissappointment hidden within the anxiousness.

King Arthur: "Didn't I tell you not to do that anymore?"

Johnny Anderson: "You probably did, but you should know better than anyone that I hardly listen to anything people tell me. Anyway, back to your match. He didn't tell me who you'd wrestle, but I have a feeling that it'll be a challenge for you, but a challenge that you have a chance of succeeding in. Well, I should leave and let you finish getting ready. Besides, I have to attend a funeral in a couple days and I need to check and see how my mom's doing."

King Arthur: "So you probably won't be here for the next few weeks. Too bad. See you later, Johnny."

Johnny Anderson: "See you."

Johnny Anderson turns and walks out of the room, once again followed by the cameraman. The scene fades out to Johnny Anderson walking down the dark hallway in the direction of the weight room.
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Never Quit Trying Part Two   Never Quit Trying Part Two Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:39 pm

Great RP again!
And i also like the way you said you wouldnt be here for the next week. Now you've got a reason to be out of action.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
Johnny Anderson

Johnny Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Never Quit Trying Part Two   Never Quit Trying Part Two Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:41 pm

Thanks, remembered that halfway through so I incorporated it into the rp Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Quit Trying Part Two   Never Quit Trying Part Two Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Quit Trying Part Two
Page 1 of 1